Continuous back ache, leg pain causing difficulty in walking, X-ray showed mid bulge. Relief measure?

i am a crew working on a ship,as i used to play basket ball on ship with safety shoes & also doing body exercises using weight ,i started having back ache before 4 months which is still hurting i ve done 2 mri xray test sonography nothing shows wrong xcept mid bulge in l5s1 disc but doctor says its jus mild which is no problem but i feel strain in my left leg cos i used to jump & land on left leg ,i have a pain in left side of my upper back & lower back & if i walk for more than 10 mins i get pain i my left leg right till the ankle wot should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012