Consumed isotrion for skin treatment. Developed into acidity, swelling in liver. Why is breathing difficult?

hi doctor i am 25 yr old girl unmarried 6 months ago i consume a tablet isotrion for my skin treatment bt soon after using it acidity start developing i stop dat n restart using it with ocid tablet.... bt my prb got worsen day by day i complete stop dat tablet 6 mnths ago bt still acidity occuring in moderation. but sir from d last 4 months i got diagnosed wid swelling liver my stomach is bcome like a pregnent women one n having difficulty while breathing . doctor plz advice me sumthing how can i get rid of it m completely shatterd with bcoz did disease is not ending in anyform
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012