Constipation with nausea and vomiting after gall bladder removal, feeling of obstruction in throat. Advice?

My gallbladder was removed 7 weeks ago. Since then I suffer from constipation which came right after week 5 then last week constipation gain until now t week 7. I also for past 4 days become nauseous with vomiting ( orange yellow at girt and today brownish). I also bloat a lot, get heartburn and reflx that tastes like beer although I o not use any alcohol. I just drink water. I use digetive enzymes plus high blood pressure medicine and ulsanic plus pantoprazole . It feels as if I ave some form of obstruction in my stomach.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012