Constipation, skin tags around anus, piles. Taking ayurvedic medication. Treatment?

my name is CCCCC. i am 55 yrs male. well built 6 ft tall weighing 88 kgs. working as an executive. mainly stationery job. since last 2 years suffering from constipation . taking mild laxative in local form i.e. ayurvedic tablets.It helps in digestion and passing of soft stool. while passing the stool it used to be hard, painful at times bleeding. suspecting to be piles. i have developed skin tags around anus which swells if the stool is hard. These skin tags are protruding out. Will it grow? It gives itching sensation, burning, piercing accompanied by little bleeding. some times unbearable when the stool is hard. My food habit - non veg. query .. how can i have normal bowel and cure for the piles? how can the skin tags be removed. It gives me unconfortable feeling. pl help.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012