Constipation, pimples, dandruff, chest hair, hair on chin. Remedy?

I have constipation problem..i am 20yrs old.I have this problem since my teenagehood. I have used triphla but it doesnt give a permanent relief and i have even tried psyllium husk but it constipates me . I try to eat healthy food most of the Time and drink a lot of water bt no effect on my problem. I have lot of small skin coloured pimples on my skin and lot of dandrtoo. I am overall slim but middle portion is heavy.. I have tyres around my stomach. I have hairs grown on my chest and 2 hairs on my chin . plz suggest a remedy
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012