Constipation, fissures after appendicitis surgery. Taken heavy dose antibiotics, now taking pre, pro biotics. Recommendations?

I'M SUFFERING FROM EXTREME CONSTIPATION AFTER MY APPENDICITIS OPERATION 8 MONTHS AGO, TO THE EXTENT THAT I HAVE ENDED UP WITH ANAL FISSURES. I WAS GIVEN A VERY HEAVY DOSE OF ANTIBIOTICS AFTER THE OPERATION AND NOW STOOL DOES NOT PASS WITHOUT STOOL SOFTNERS. THE SAME DOCTOR HAS NOW PRESCRIBED PRE AND PRO BIOTICS AND PANCREATIN MINIMICROSPHERES 0000 CAPSULES. WHERE DOES IT TAKE ME FROM HERE
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013