Constipation, bleeding, pain on passing bowels, stinging sensation. Due to hemorrhoids?

Hi, I m a 15 year old female and it s been almost 3 days that I have experienced some trouble with my anus . The first time I got constipated then I bled just a little it hurt, but not too much. I don t see any hemorrhoids , today when i pooped there was blood and it hurted while I was pooping, after I finished it was fine. I don t have problems when sitting, but it sometimes stings a lot then it stops and I always feel like pooping. My mother refuses to take me to a doctor.. So what should I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012