Constipation and gastritis after surgery in small intestine. What is the difference between P antacid and P antacid IT?

Dear Dr I met surgery in my small intestine in 2007 . From then onward I am suffering from constipation and severe gastritis problem . recently Dr has suggested me to take 1. P antacid IT daily in empty stomach for three weeks. Sir what is the difference between P antacid plain and P antacid IT ? 2 Lacto fibre 3 Duphalac Sir will you pl suggest what should I do Thanking you Kaberi
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012