Constipated, irritation, have belly fat. On fruits. Solution?

Hi,I am 28 years old...I am not getting motion properly in every morning it may getting more time I am drinking 1 glass of water every morning and I am having only fruits in my breakfast and also banana's but even it is getting late and I am getting twice or trice a's getting irritation for me..can u pls suggest me any sollution and pls tell me about diet I am having belly fat also compared to my body my stomach is much bigger I need to lose it can u pls suggest food diet and also any home made excercises
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013