Constant weight loss, bubble like feeling on left side down to lower ribs. Are these age related ?

I am a 42 year old white male. Good health fairly active lifestyle but could lose 20-30 lbs. What started as sporadic in nature is pretty much consistent. Right after I eat I feel a bubble like feeling on my left side that goes down to my lower ribs. If I eat bread or heavy foods its more evident. Have no other problems or symptoms. Curious if this is a normal part of aging or might have pulled something years ago and never knew it. Did seem appear after a long plane ride across the country....Ideas ? Seems like a lot of queries like this but no concrete answers.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013