Constant stomach pain. Was prescribed hydrocodone. Isn't there an antibiotic for stomach ulcers?ul

For the last 10 days, my stomach feels like I drank Drano. It hurts constantly 24/7. I suspect it is an ulcer as Alka Seltzer, Prevacid, acid reducers, Herbal Aloe have no effect. I saw my GP this morning, and he gave me hydrocodone and said if it gets worse go the ER. Isn't there an antibiotic for stomach ulcers? And, why wouldn't my GP give me that as a prescription. Thank you very much for your thoughts.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013