Constant stomach pain. More after eating and passing stool. Endoscopy result normal. What is causing pain?

Hi, My wife has stomach pain in 5-cm above the navel button and 5-6 cm to the left side from the navel button since january 28. I feel constant pain in that area 24 x 7, but after eating something it gives more pain, and after passing stool it pain more, it pains even if I drink water. I have lost 8 Kg since January 28, 2012. I had Endoscopy last week but it was clear, no H pylori Infection, no Ulcer , they took Biopsy sample, i am awaiting forthe results to come.... Can Anyone of you please tell me whats wrong with my stomach
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012