Constant pain in the upper right abdomen, severe cramps, no diarrhoea, constipation, blood tests, ultrasound normal. What could be wrong?

Hello, I have been experiencing a constant pain on my upper right abdomen for more than a month now, the pain causes severe cramps all over my abdomen and sometimes I vomit and I don t have problems as diahrea or constipation . I had many blood tests and urine tests but they all seemed normal I even had an ultrasound for the whole abdomen and nothing seemed to be wrong. I hope you can help me
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012