Constant pain in joints and groin area. Have had hip replacement, spinal fusion. Is there a bursa?

I am a 60 y.o. female and have had a right hip replacement approx. 10 yrs ago and last July had to have a spinal fusion to L4/5 placing in two rods and a cage of some sort. Anyway, even before the last op I was constantly having pain when pressing in the front top joint area between leg and what I would presume to be start of hip area. It is more apparent on right side but left also is very tender. It is almost like an electrical sensation and extremely painful. I would think the top of leg is around the groin area, into hip area. Is there a bursa in those areas? as I thought it might be to do with the bursas or is it more likely to be muscular weakness? Thanks Kay
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013