Constant neck pain, pain near shoulder while coughing, tingling in right arm, family history of cancer. Suggestions?

Constant neck pain , pain in right upper chest near shoulder whenever I cough, tingling in right arm off and on. Am 51 years old, Mom died from gall bladder cancer , Dad from lung cancer , oldest brother from liver cancer , have an older brother who has prostate cancer , another older brother who smokes heavily but has no signs of cancer... My symptoms have been going on for about a year, the coughing with pain a month or 2. I have a high stress job, come home usually quite fatigued...have been taking Trazadone to help sleep, high blood pressure medication and paxil for anxiety for a year now.....any suggestions, or ???
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012