Constant nausea, dizziness, headaches, might be iron deficiency. Will seeing a neurologist help?

My friend has been having constant nausea , bouts of dizziness , and headaches . This has been going on for a few weeks and it s getting worse. There is nothing solid I can find on the internet. She is most likely iron deficient but I do not think it is the complete cause of her sickness. I have concluded from my internet searching that seeing a neurologist would help faster than seeing a regular doctor. Have any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013