Constant infections and feeling lethargic and feverish after eating

Constant infections (3 months) and feeling lethargic and feverish after eating My husband has had a number of bacterial infections since December. Bloodtests indicated the infection and allergy tests indicated that he is allergic to environmental factors , e.g. grass, dust, etc. He is not allergic to any food. However whenever he eats he immediately becomes lethargic, sleepy, gets a fever and sometimes a slight tummy ache. He is on blood pressure tablets and cholesterol tablets. Since December, he has been on various antibiotics and feels better a few days after, but as soon as the medication is completed, the infection comes back. What could be the cause and what type of specialist should he go to?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011