Constant increase in belly. Is it due to excessive sitting in front of PC?

Hi, I am a guy (20). My belly has started growing out like a balloon since last 4 or 5 months. At first I just ignored it but now that it is continually swelling (yeah, I cant feel any fats, I think its swelling) I am worried. I am a Computer Science student and practice coding 20 to 30 hours a week, that is, most of my time is spent while sitting in front of PC. Can you please elaborate that this swelling of belly thing is because of excessive sitting in front of PC (as in I just eat or code with no or very little physical exercise) or there might be some other internal medical issues? Also suggest me what should I do.
Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hello friend ..
Welcome to Health Care Magic ..

There is nothing to be worried as it is not related to medical issue . It seems its due to gas accumulation due to soft drinks and undigested foods that causes feeling of belly distension ..
Have a good healthy food and Exercise daily to burn out excess calroies that are stored from diet .
Add protien rich diet and decrease fast foods rich in oil and carbohydrates and fats .
Deworm regularly every 6months to free from parasitic infestations.

Exercise is only choice to reduce feeling of abdomen distention .

Hope this information will help you to have healthy life.
Thanks & Take Care.