Constant headaches, tiredness, dizziness, feeling very hot / cold, abdominal pain, itching in breast. Medication required?

Hi. I ve been having constant headaches/migraines. And I had them a few months ago and was sent to hospital for tests which showed nothing and told just to take painkillers. But now they are getting worse and now I m constantly tired, keep going dizzy more than I did last time, now started with constant feeling very hot like I m sweating then I will cool down if I move to make a drink or something because it makes me constantly thirsty, and when I move I go really cold where I need to wrap up but as soon as I do I m hot again. Also started with pains in my abdomen and a constant itch on my left breast which I was having tests for breast cancer last month. And I m constantly tired, always going to bed with the headache/migraine and keep needing to go for a wee
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012