Constant headaches, loss of balance, blurring, black spots. Any reason for the symptoms?

Hello, I m about to turn 19 next month and of medium height and weight. For months, I have had slight but very constant headaches . For the last couple of week, these headaches have become severe and daily, with the occasional loss of balance. And, whenever I m kneeling too long, I stand up with sudden blurring and black spots. My headaches are worse in those instances, and when I m reading or studying. Any reason for the symptoms above and advice before I see my doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012