Constant headache with heaviness with numbness. Taking sibelium, ditryp-h. Suggestion?

Since one year, I am having constant headache and/or heaviness feeling in the head. I was advised to take Topomac, but unfortunately this medicine caused vertigo and tremors. Since last 6 months, I have been prescribed sibelium 10mg at 6 pm and Ditryp-H at 9 pm. I was also advised to take rizact 10 mg during headaches . I responded well to these medicines. But now it appears that sibelium is not working and I am having daily attacks of headache with feeling of numbness on my head. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012