Constant headache, pricking sensation at the back of head. Suggestions?

Hi, I ve been experiencing headaches on a daily basis now and this is coming from someone who rarely gets them even at all. Along with the headaches I get this cramp like feeling at the back of my head. Only way I could describe it is almost identical feeling of when u get say a leg cramp. And just a few hours ago I noticed when I tilt my head back I feel as if a couple of needles are pricking the top of my back (center). I have no insurance so any suggestions/advice/think what it is would help! Thanks in advance. 24 year old female.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012