Constant headache in back of neck. Diagnosed with Spondylosis. Is my condition danger?

I am 61 years old and have been diagnosed with Spondylosis in my c2 through c6 vertabrae. I am a Director of a Premium Accounting Department and work on a computer approx 12 to 14 hours a day. I went to a doctor because of bad headaches in the back of my neck which have become almost constant. Is my condition of Spondylosis in danger of getting worse because of my job? Should this condition be a reason for me to apply for long term disability and then retire?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012