Constant headache, body pain, pain while urinating. Tried medication, no improvement. Cause?

Hey, so for the past week or so I have been having daily head aches and body aches a lot with urinating a lot more often than usual . I'm just tiered of all the pain and I've tried pain meds and sinus meds. What do you think is wrong? (I don't think I'm pregnant, I did have unprotected sex about two weeks ago with my boyfriend but I am on the birth control shot and I am suppose too go back and get my next shot in a week.)
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
If I were your doctor for this type of symptoms I would come up with these possibilities as.
1 Anxiety or tension ( work related stress) , this may be the cause of your headache , generalized body ache, tiredness.
2 As you are complaining that frequent urination is there and excessive tiredness, so these symptoms may be due to diabetes . Diagnosis can be confirmed by blood sugar examination as well urine examination.
3 Urinary Tract Infection i.e. U T I is the most common cause . Diagnosis can be confirmed by urine examination complete so get in it.
In my opinion tension is the most foremost reason so first of all consult a psychiatrist and get his treatment but after urine examination ( diabetes or UTI).
Good luck. Dr. HET