Constant feeling of pulling and pushing, suggested vertigo, advised Vertin. How fast will it work ?

hi for the past 2 weeks I have been having this constant feeling of being pulled or pushed in any direction. especially when I walk and sometimes when I am sitting. sometimes it even happens when I am lying down. I had an MRI and an ECG and both came normal. I even consulted an ENT and my pure tone audiometry came out normal. all my vision tests such as field and fundoscopy were also normal. the doctor suggested I have vertigo. I have been taking vertin 8 mg for the past 3days. how long will it take for it to work?? is it truly vertigo??
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013