Constant feeling of fullness in bladder, frequent urination, strong urge to urinate on trying to sleep. Tried many drugs for overactive bladder, antibiotics but no improvement. Effective remedy?

hi ,i have a urinary problem that has been for about 7 years so far,i feel that there is always urine in my bladder and in the penis , i go to the toilet more than 30 times per day,sometimes i urinate small amounts sometimes drops and sometimes good amount.ive taken many drugs for overareactive bladder such as vesicare ,detrusitol, and tried the tamsozlocin and did many urine anyalsis and no bacteria was shown and despite that drs prescribed norfloxacin and ciprofloxacin and yet no improvment,every time i try to go to sleep i have a strong urge to pee,ive seen more than a dozen of drs and still the same,please help its so annoying
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012