Constant feeling of being watched by someone. Vivid nightmares. Unable to tell sleeping or hallucinating. Why?

I extremely and despairingly often get the feeling that someone is watching me. Ive felt like this since i was young, and I m 19 now Its terrifying. I cant sleep. I get vivid nightmares quite often and often cant tell if I m awake or not, like, in a situation where I feel like Im being watched, and I feel someone touching me, or moving my leg. I cant tell if I m asleep or hallucinating..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013