Constant dull pain in back of head and neck, numb feet. MRI of spine and brain normal. Diagnosed with bulging disc. On amitriptyline. Guide

My pain is back of my head and neck. It is a constant dull pain . It s been my friend for over 30 years. I believe it has caused numbness in my feet. Other than this problem , my health is fine. But it would be nice to find the problem or cause and fix it. Doctor s have been no help. I ve had Mri s on my spine and brain through the years but no real reason has been found for my pain. I have been diagnosed with a bulging disc in my neck. The only medicine that seems to help is amitriptyline in which a doctor prescribed for me about 25 years ago. I have never had any depression issues, even though this is an anti-depressant. I am a Pastor married 33 years with 3 grown children. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 240. I stay very active in spite of this constant dull pain. I played baseball when I was in college. Now I stay active playing golf. If you could lead me to some help with this problem, it would be answer to my prayers.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013