Constant diarrhea, sore at bottom of rib cage, rapid heart beat. History of thyroid cancer

i m having chronic, constant, 2-15 times a day diarreah .when i eat one bite of anything, it starts. when i drink water, it start. i m very sore under the bottom of my rib cage, the left side worse. this started in June of 2011. Progressively gotton worse. I can t leave the house much, but it hurts to press on the bottom of the left rib cage, but also on the right. thank-you, robin also rapid heart beat, constant thirst i m sure is dehydration from bowels, loss of appetite , weight loss . I m 58, and have had thyroid cancer in 81. I ve been clear sinse 83. i m also diabetic. Thank-You..
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012