Constant diarrhea and constipation with pain, gallbladder removed, hysterectomy done. Opinion and advise?

hello, my girlfriend is having problems in the bathroom. she is going from constant diahhreia to constipated to the point of pain. she sometimes has to run from her position at work in order not to hace a accident at work. she has had a galbladder removed this year and a hystarectamy two years ago.i dont know if that means anything but those are major things that has happened to her as of late.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012