Constant cough, sore throat, green mucus, shortness of breath. On antibiotics. Blood, sputum tests normal. Causes and treatment?

Hi I have a constant cough with green mucus , sore throat , shortness of breathe. This has been going on for 15 weeks I have had antibiotics, bloods and sputum tests and all have come back no bacteria present what is happening with me? Every morning I wake it s cough cough and bringing up phelm, I m not a smoker, I did 25 years ago for a few years but that s it? Can you help? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012