Constant chest pain, worst during breathing, laying down on back. Antacids not working. Heart burn?

I ve been having constant chest pain for about a week. It s mostly in the center of my chest, gets worse when I breath in, and lay down on my back. It feels like a constant heavy pressure with pain. I ve tried antacids they don t do anything so I don t believe it s heart burn . My 7 month old is being treated for an enterobacter infection, not sure what all signs and symptoms one might have with that. Any ideas on what possible cause most likely is?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013