Constant abdominal pain, constipation, bowel problems, hot flushes with pain, bloated. Medical care required?

Dear doc, I am a 20 year old female, for the past 3 years, I have been having bowel problems, I constantly experience abdominal pain and discomfort. I am always constipated at night it is severe in that I feel great urge to go toilet and have hot flushes with pain, in the past 2 days. I pass stool 3 times at least every day. This only occurs before and after my periods. I have been suffering from depression , hence I am not sure if this is why. Sometimes I get bloated but not constantly. I sometimes feel so sick. Should I worry and seek medical care.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013