Consistent tiredness, back ache, intermittent rash, night sweats, weight loss, throat pain. Tests show low vitamin D. Suggestions?

I have been feeling REALLY tired for a few months. My GP tested vitamin D and it is low. I have everything from a backache to a bright red rash that comes and goes, to night sweats , to weight loss , and I just generally feel like a truck ran me over. My throat hurts, but I don t have a cold. I have lipomas on my back that are causing severe pain when they used to not hurt unless you pushed them.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013