Consistent stomach issues, frequent semi solid stools with burning sensation, frequent urination. Cause?

Hi I am facing stomach issue since last one and half year. It is mainly semi solid stool with slight burning sensation twice or thrice in a day and also there are spells of 10-15 days (in 40 days interval) when i face burning in upper stomach before going to sleep for 1-2 hrs and then it subsides. I also have a frequent urge for pee before sleeping and while the amount that comes out is very less. If I dont attend to the the urge or delays it for some time I feel a growing pressure in lower stomach.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012