Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
You seem to be suffering from acid peptic disease
, i would also like you to rule out diabetis mellitus and urinary tract infection
for cause of urinary symptoms.
I would suggest you the following which will definitely help.
UPPER GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY: To document severity of gastritis/Duodenitis
and also to rule Out H Pylori infection
1. Taking Combination Of Pantoprozole with Domperidone
will definitely provide you the much needed relief.
2. Avoid Spicy and oily foods
3. Eat small quantity frequent meals
4. Avoid tea/coffee/alcohol/carbonated beverages
5. Consume high fiber diet
6. Consume plenty of oral fluids
If the symptoms persists would suggest you to see a Surgeon for further assessment
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Wishing you happy and healthy life