Consistent sore throat with fever, blood in cough, drowsiness, voice hoarseness. Had taken ibuprofen, cough suppressant. Remedy?

Hi, I have been having a sore throAT for past one week . I had fever too during the first four days. A doctor diagnosed prescibed me with ibuprofen and a cough suppressant. Now, I dont have fever but the condition of my throat has worsened. Its all dry, I have blood in my cough in the morning when I wake up. I feel drowsy all the time. My voice has become hoarse. And my throat reaaly hurts now. Note: I have changed my residence location recently from India to US, and the air here is much dry. And I think the air here is not helping me much to recover.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012