Consistent small raised brown spots inside the upper thighs, more pronounced in summer, biopsy cleared. What could they be?

Hi, i m female, age 42, average weight, and for many years i have had small brownish spots (slightly raised) on the inside of both my upper thighs. They seem more pronounced in the Summer (maybe some sun exposure or more skirts so rub together). One doctor did a biopsy and said they were benign but no other info was given. any ideas? because they in same areas on both thighs seems like they would be contagious?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012