Consistent severe headaches, MRI showed small posterior disc osteophyte, moderate right foraminal stenosis. What is the meaning and remedy?

hi, i have been suffering with servere headaches for the last 18 mths and unable to function for the last 12 mths . have had headaches prior to this but not as servere.I have been to several different doctors trying to find an answer. A doctor had put me on cymbolta, betta blocker which didnt help so went off that medication . I have tried a lot of different therapies, massage,chiro,bowen,kinesiology,physio. After physio i was in excruciating pain.I have alot of pain in my neck , feels like my head is to heavy for me to hold up. I have had a cat scan x-rays and mri . The findings for mri was a small-moderate posterior disc osteophyte complex at c5/6 extending into the right intervertebral foramen. this results in mild to moderate right foraminal stenosis . clinical correlation for any right c6 nerve root symptoms is suggested. Hope you can shed some light. lorraine
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012