Consistent scalp itching an burning, severe hair fall. Using sebowash with sternon-s. Permanent solution?

I have sever scalp itching and scalp burning since 8 years i lost so many hairs when i take head bath comes out bunch of hairs in my hand as of now using sebowash shampoo (indian shampoo doctor prescribed) every alternate day along with that using sternon-s every often i use this sternon-s these were are all working fine for me but i am looking for permanent solution for my scalp is there any shampoo or dose. Could you please suggest me permanent solution to cure my itching scalp
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012