Consistent lump on forehead since a year, now started to grow and hurt. What should be done?

Hi Doctor, I am a 27 year old male. I had a small lump/ cyst (not sure about the technical term) on my forehead in the region between my eyes for almost a year now. Its size was stable and it did not hurt even when touched or pressed. Over the past 3-4 days, however, it has started to grow in size and started to hurt as well. It doesn t look good at all, and has even started to fill the entire area in between the eyes. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012