Consistent low grade fever with green nasal mucus, constant stomach pain, low appetite. All tests normal. Cause and remedy?

My 4 year old daughter has had a low grade fever for 5 days now, along with green nose/thick mucus , but more importantly complains constantly of stomach pain. No appetite . She has been seen two times by pedi this week...all checks out okay, including urine sample. I m worried...seems Iike a long time... I ave to keep her pumped with Tylenol to keep her belly from hurting and fever away. Mornings are the worst! She wallows around on the couch until meds kick in.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012