Consistent itchy rash on face, circular rash on arms and legs, suspected to be Lupus. Opinion?

Hi, for the past couple of months, I have had a very itchy rash on my face and I am constantly scratching . Some appeared in circles on my arms and legs- then the ones on my arms cleared in the middle and I have rings of rashes on my arms now- even though it is not itching anymore it is not going away. The rash on my face is still very bad- my eyelids and the whole of my cheeks and neck has it and its bright red and itchy. I went to GP and he scared me by saying this may be lupus ( SLE ) even though I have no other symptoms. I don t have another apt till feb and this is so long to wait. Wat is your opinion?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012