Consistent elevation in AEC causing sore throat, cough, blood traces in spit, repetitive stomatitis. Effective remedy?

hello sir, from past 1-1.5 years i am facing the problem of high AEC count ....where i face problems like sore throat , cough , harsh throat even dots of blood when i spit in the morning time just after the bed and with this repetetive stomatistis .... i am fed up of eating antibiotics and several other medicines which cost heavy on my pocket ...please help me with it thanks, sahib sarna
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012