Consistent burning in lower pelvis, ct scan done. What is the cause?

i have had lower pelvic pain for months it burns and it is constant it has been for months first the pain was in my lowerback then moved to the front it is soar burning i have had occasions of bright red blood side effect of nuerotin then the other times i thought maybe a hemroid i was not aware i have but i am wondring if it is connected to the pain i had a bad ct brain scan wearing metal and i got a soar brain soar pelvic but the pelvic pain went away now it is back i took someones antibiotic incase of infection that is not it i have researched and seen that xray can not penetrate metal it can reflect backwards a hurt your organ the first blood was after the ct scan if you need money i will not finish this coast me my job
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012