Consistent black mark on the thigh. Had applied medicine which eliminated itching. How can I fix it?

sir i ve a blackmark on my thighs .that one was came like a itches ,then i consult with doctor like i ve itching problem..then he gave me a solution by some oinment and powder.consequence of that i free from itches. despite i ve blackmark on my this i feel uneasy to take a bath in outside like swimming pool and etc. plzz give me a solution to this... by elmer
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
It seem that you had developed fungal infection at the thigh area which left the black marks. It is a common condition mainly seen in bit overweight persons. Do not apply any home remedies which can aggravate the situation. You can apply creams such as Azelaic acid, glycolic acid and kojic acid can be used to reduce the pigmentation under dermatological supervision.