Consistent allergies, dermatitis, perennial rhinitis, ear problem causing vibration of every word uttered. Effective remedy?

Hello sir I have been affected from allergies for six years. I have dermatitis or eczema ,preninial rhinitis and a associated ear problem in my right ear. I have loudness confirmation problem i.e. i am not able to judge and maintain loudness while speaking cause every time i speak i hear a sound of vibration with every word. For words like m and n there is similar vibration. Sometimes during day the vibration gets louder to me than my voice and hence i cannot judge how loud i might be speaking and that makes speaking ,talking and reading very difficult. I have feeling of strain in my voice and i think i can t make good output of voice or sound but my friends say that I sound fine. I can t hear to my own sound in a noisy place and i just could feel vibration sounding very deep while i could hear others speaking normally while i can t do so. Also i have to put extra effort or pressure to sound audible to others. Every time i speak my ear adds extra sound to my voice that only i can hear. it vibrates in a same way as cars glass vibrates with the audio system. + I have dermatitis and rhinitis dermatitis was more prominent in previous years but now its mild but it has not gone while rhinitis is persistent, It started from dermatitis/eczema in the year 2006 and it went off and came back with treatments but did not left ,three and half years ago i started showing symptoms of rhinitis with this ear problem which i misunderstood to be cold . I have taken countless of medicines in this regard but they have not worked. sir please suggest me the way out
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012