Conquered Hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, pancreas problems, hip and shoulder deterioration, high AIC

I have conquered Hepatitis, but have cirrhosis of the liver and pancreas problems. I have great deteriation of my hip and my shoulder and need operatiions like right now. My A1C has been very high and my conservative operation on my hip was cancelled by primary doc. I have been approached before and she also has prescribed a dibetes med that says there is a side effect of hepatitis and is not to be taken for anyone who has had a liver desease and it also says
not to take pills with water retention ingredients which is in my blood pressure medicine I take. I am 80 yrs of age and this operation is a very simple operation as far as healing. Only a small cut is made and they go between the folds of fat to take out and put in. My hip is going through the rim and into my the foot. What other med would be best for me?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013