Congestive heart failure, leaking valve, taken antibiotics. How long to live?

My MIL has CHF. The left side of her heart is complete dead, and the right side is extremely weak. She is dependant on a pacemake 100%. Earlier this month we brought her to the hospital after a fall, and found that she was extremely dehydrated, was in heart failure and going into renal failure . After several days of test and fluids, we were told that she now has a leaking valve, and there is really nothing they can do for her heart but are going to focus on keeping her kidneys working. We placed her into a skilled nursing facility. After 4 days there she was rushed back to the hospital where she was pumped back up with fluids and antibotics. 2 days later she was once again in the skilled nursing facility. Her cardiologist called my husband today and said that there was nothing else that could be done for her heart, and we should call in hospice. My question is, how long do you feel we have with her?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012