Congestive heart failure, diabetes, severe fluid in legs, have undergone several bypasses. General prognosis?

my dad has congestive heart failure with 15 percent kidney function, diabetes , and severe fluid in his legs. he is 72 years old. He had 5 bypasses done at the end of last year. I know that it is difficult to say how long someone has to live but what would a general prognosis be for someone like him? My step mom wants to sell their home that they live in and move to the city. He is refusing and said he wants to die in his home. She seems to think he is going to be around for some time yet. I do not. I think she should give in to his wishes. An answer to his life expectancy might help in making a decision like this. Also he is now refusing to eat. Thank you for any answers.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012