Congestive Heart Failure

I have a dughter in law with mycarditis viral i believe, and her test showed her heart fuctioning at 9 percent at this point is there any thing that could be done for her?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

myocarditis is a serious disorder of the heart and it is treated in the icu. it takes lot of time and the function of the heart really varies from day to day. my  daughter also sufered from this and she was literally dead on three or four occasions. she was treated in icu, with the grace of god and the herculian efforts of the doctor she was saved. the doctors will decide what to do at this point, probably the team of doctors like the child specalist and heart speaclist should be treating the child